Thursday, June 09, 2011

The latest.

I haven't shared much since we announced baby #2. Life has been insane, in a word. We are so blessed that this little girl (that's right, I said GIRL!) is healthy and all is going well because the rest of life has been a whirlwind. Maybe it just seems that way when you work full time and have the pregnancy exhaustion to add to caring for a crazy toddler as well. There are so many days where I feel like I must be the world's busiest woman. Of course that can't be true, there must be someone who's got me beat somewhere....

And then to add to it, we moved. Recall my post from a year ago where I documented our move from CA and how much I hate moving. Same feelings. We are excited to have planted down in the same neighborhood where we were renting, and to score a new construction home with one for mom next door. Yep, next door. It's actually working out really well. We fenced in one big backyard between the 2 houses for the kids to roam. We're no longer right on the lake, but still enjoy the neighborhood nonetheless. I refuse to post pics until we get settled, though, and at this rate, it will be a couple months before I'm ready for that. Sigh....

But, we are super excited for baby girl! We recently bought our double stroller (Baby Jogger City Select) and a new diaper bag (another Ju-Ju-Be, which I love), making the arrival of #2 seem more real. Her room is full of baby junk and no where near ready, but I love looking in there as I go into Luke's room and imagining her in there very soon!



Life is so busy, but full of blessings, and I try to remind myself of that as often as I can.

1 comments:

Leslie said...

We are blessed as well. =-)