Sunday, August 02, 2009

This past weekend we headed up to Nor Cal for the wedding of one of my best friends from high school. I absolutely loved high school and the chance to get together with old friends is always fun, especially because a couple of them did not make it to our reunion last year.

Cassy and Ethan were married at the Rotunda at the top of Neiman Marcus in the City. Fancy. We were so glad to get to be a part of their big day! Cass was beautiful and chatting and dancing with old friends was so much fun!


Alison, Cass and I stopping for a quick pic on the day before the wedding.

Alison, Smo, Me

Allen was such a good sport about our high school reminiscing! He took this pic from our table.

The view of Union Square from our table. Beautiful!

Kind of hard to see much because they dimmed the lights, but the Rotunda is a large, round room at the top of Neiman Marcus with an open space in the middle that is open all the way to the store 4 floors below.

The evening would not be complete without our classic high school pose.

Cassy and Ethan, we love you!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Fief! I check your blog periodically to check up on ya'll (especially Luke!!!) I was so excited and surprised to see "Romance" up on your blog! I'm so glad you & Allen had fun! I have pictures from bowling and our photographer if you want them. We love you! Cass & Ethan