Sunday, February 01, 2009

9 Months Pregnant and Counting Down to D-Day!

I am 9 months today and, in celebration, I wore what I call my "stick shoes" to church. They are just my black boots, but they have tall, very skinny heels that a 9 months pregnant woman might choose not to wear. Not me! This has been an amazing, fairly easy 9 months for me and so I wore the stick shoes to celebrate. :)

We hope to make it at least another couple weeks to ensure he is considered "term", but after that -- come on, Baby!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! You look amazing - hope you continue to feel as good as you look! And it looks like you and baby boy are getting showered with plenty of love:-) We're praying for healthy last month and delivery! We love you guys!

Tammie's Thoughts said...

You still look great! Hope your baby will be here after it's gotten to be full term!