Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Church Baby Shower
1.18.09


A couple weeks ago I had my church shower. It was BEAUTIFUL and I was overwhelmed by the number of guests and gifts! My sweet hostesses included Katie, Amber, Annie, Kari and Kellie. They put so much work and love into this shower; it was so special! Here are a few pics from the event:













I also had an office shower a couple Fridays back. It was just as sweet and I was blessed with another fun baby celebration and more nice things for our little one! Allen and I have been so overwhelmed by the love and support of our friends and family. We pray that God continues to provide us with such a wonderful support system as we journey through parenthood!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh!!! =-) What fun!!! I'm just so sorry I could not be there. I'm thrilled that your mom and sisters all got to be there for you. This is such an exciting and special time. You have truly been blessed with some wonderful friends and co-workers. We are thankful for that as well. It is comforting to know that your children are surrounded by love even when they are far away.This new addition to our family is in wonderful hands.
Love you and the little one dearly!