Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Luke and Isaac
We got a chance to meet up with our dear friend Kelli during our layover at DFW Airport. Not the most ideal setup for catching up with a close friend, but we just couldn't pass the chance to see how big Isaac has gotten and to introduce Luke to the Duhaney fam. Here are a few pics and catch the video at the bottom.




I couldn't resist putting up this pic.
My caption for it: "Mamma is this boy real? I think his head might be plastic."

Kelli told me a few days earlier that Isaac really liked the beatbox. I use it on Luke when he starts to get fussy. For some reason babies are fascinated with it. So, I had to share a little with Isaac. Notice Luke in the background. I can't figure out if he's focusing on the sound and trying to pick it up or if he's just not impressed anymore. (and yes I know I got off beat at the end).

0 comments: