Saturday, December 13, 2008

So I realize that it is now mid-December and a Thanksgiving post is way overdue, but this is the first chance I have had to post again.

We celebrated Thanksgiving at my mom's house this year. No snow like last year in Dallas, but still cold to us So-Cal folks (at less than 60 degrees!) and nice to be with my mom, sisters and Chad (Katie's husband). While it was nice and relaxing, we sure missed the rest of our family in TN and TX!

Here are a couple pics from the holiday.


Allen carving the turkey (and what a great job he did!). Such concentration!

Our beautiful table


But one of the highlights of the weekend was my 10 year high school reunion. Go, AVHS Dons!
The reunion was held at a club in San Francisco on Friday night following Thanksgiving. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go at first, but am SO glad I did. Here are just a few pics of my closest friends. There are so many others I wished I had captured!


With Brittany and Michelle (Smo)


With Shilo and Sarah


Me and Smo



Cassy, Brittany, me, Shilo, Sarah


Smo, Cassy, me


Not much has changed!


Such a fun weekend overall!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you got to go and really glad you had a great time. Thanks for posting the pics for us to see. =-)