Monday, February 04, 2008

Disneyland with friends

Last Friday, Sarah and I took a day off, along with 6 of our friends, and headed to Disneyland for the day. But this trip was different than other trips. This time, Sarah and I became Annual Passholders! We can't go on weekends or the summer time, but those are all the times we don't like going anyway.
We had a great time and having friends there with us helped keep our energy up into the night. Sarah was a trooper staying until 10:30 at night!
We got to ride all of the major rides and got a great pic from Splash Mountain. And of course we had our mochas, churro,and Dole Whip.
Typically Sarah and I go by ourselves (and the rare trip with visiting family), so it was fun having friends to share some of our traditions and favorites. We'll try to post some pics when we get ahold of them.

1 comments:

Tammie's Thoughts said...

I am soooooooo jealous!!! Maybe one day I'll get to spend the day at Disney Land with you and Sarah!